diseqc 1.2

coolworm

I have diseqc 1.2 and with my old program i used a plugin for automatic move. now i can`t use with DVBViewer. can we have something about that! :)

sorry for my english!:huh:

NO, because this could destroy your card. That's the reason for nonsupport of this...

that everybody tell, i use this plugin with diseqc 1.2 7 months now and i don`t have any problem and works perfect like auto and manual with all others programs! work perfect with DVBViewer but it works manual only and no auto!

Guest Oliver

Supporting DiSEqC 1.2 may damage your card and thus CM&V could be hold liable for it. Therefore DiSEqC 1.2 will not be implemented.

Bye, Oliver

If you want to have it, you can program such a plugin. The SDK for this you can find here in the board. But no member of the DVBViewer-Supporter/Programmer would create a plugin which have the risk to damage the SS2 !

Guest Michael

let's say it thisway.... i would do if i would know how and if i would have something ( rotor or how it was called? ) to test it.....

let's make a deal... i'll get a rotor.. you'll get a plugin :wub::):bye:

ok! it`s a rotor and called diseqc 1.2 you can move the dish left and right only and save to software the sattelite. [link removed] in this link you can find the plugin for progdvb. insite its one exe file that you can check!

thanks!

Edited by Oliver