Hide channels OSD

pankov

Is it possible to add an option to automatically hide the cannels OSD when a channel is selected? Or is there such and option already and I've missed it?

I personally don't see the idea of leaving it on. If one is just looking for somthing to watch he can use channel up/down. If one is looking for a particular channel he will not need the OSD after the channel is selected.

this is only how I see it

:bounce:

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo,

bump :bye:

add the option himself

go to Options -> Input -> Add

in the Actioneditor you must enter this two points from the right dropdown menu into the left window

after that you can make a keyboardletter for shortcut this

then you have select a channel in channel OSD drop your new shortcut

that will be tune the channel and close the OSD

post-13712-1145899490_thumb.png

:bye:

HI

I must say that this kind of works but it's a very "nasty" workaround for the thing I want to accomplish. As you suggested there should be a different shortcut for this "special" OSD OK. And as expected there are limitations other than the ease of use and it's the number of keys on the remote.

So for me this is not a usable solution and I'll have to keep asking for an option to automatically close the OSD after selecting a channel.

btw

what could be the reason to leave it on?

• 5 months later...