Plugin for JaLCDs

Klausing

I have bought an CF-Display.

LCD.jpg

I want to use this for my pc (sometimes he work as server and so i dont need the Monitor). With jaLCDs i can diplay all importants data. (CPU usage, RAM, new email and so on) For winamp exists a plugin where i can output the listened music, titel and other information.

It would be very nice if someone could programming a plugin for jaLCDs. Needed informations on a display could be all informations from statusbar and titel of the film. Maybe we could use it also for radlight :) like winamp.

Im not a programmer and thats the reason for this question here in the board.

An other usage could be for people that are looking without any bar.

full of hope

Steffen

Guest Michael
I have bought an CF-Display.

LCD.jpg

I want to use this for my pc (sometimes he work as server and so i dont need the Monitor). With jaLCDs i can diplay all importants data. (CPU usage, RAM, new email and so on) For winamp exists a plugin where i can output the listened music, titel and other information.

It would be very nice if someone could programming a plugin for jaLCDs. Needed informations on a display could be all informations from statusbar and titel of the film. Maybe we could use it also for radlight :)  like winamp.

Im not a programmer and thats the reason for this question here in the board.

An other usage could be for people that are looking without any bar.

full of hope

Steffen

as long as nobody has this LCD at home for testing purposes i doubt if someone would write a plugin....

btw... were did you buy it.. and for what price... maybe someone is interested in buying it :)

I bought it at http://www.lc-design.de/. There you can by a lot of good displays. I know, you can get it for less money but it was the only nice blue luminous display with 4 lines, that i found and it works on USB and COM port. I had paid 86 Euro. But if you look at Conrad or an other good shop you can an uncomplex display for self building nearly 15-40 Euro.

With jaLCDs you can also show informations from zoomplayer. Its a realy nice programm and its also a german programmer (like Christian).

cheers

Steffen

P.S. DVBViewer, StarOffice, jaLCDs and other good programms, all this comes from germany. We dont need indian programmers! We need only more money for german programmers :)

Guest Michael
P.S. DVBViewer, StarOffice, jaLCDs and other good programms, all this comes from germany. We dont need indian programmers! We need only more money for german programmers  :)

ROTFL

hmm but 80€ is quite much.... and 40€ is a lot as well...