SS2 Sat and Terrestrial ??

giorusso

...I just received a AirStar 2 (from Technisat 4 dvb-T) that I'd like to use in the same pc as my SkyStar 2 Sat(rev. 2.6C)...question: can these 2 cards live togheter in the same pc ? I think the both use the same B2C2 chip (or not ?) and similar drivers, so I'd like to have opinion about possible incompatibility.

Tnx.

PS: eventually here're links:

http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/product_info.ph...?products_id=97

and the Airstar

http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/product_info.ph...products_id=102

Guest Michael

There are possibilities to run 2 cards!

But they doesn't work stable here.....

here a look here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\B2C2, Inc.\Common

and the "AdapterIndex" value....

there you can change the values to 0 / 1. That will cheat the filters and you will be able to tune 2 channels over 2 cards.

But as the DVBViewer doesn't allow to start twice you will need to use DVBViewer & ProgDVB or any similar Programm to test it. If you will be successfull i'm sure christian will add an option to allow multiple instances.

The Adapter thingie is a filter specific thing, therefore you will need to change the options before tuning EVERY time if you want to use a different card

I wanted to make a plugin for DVBV but as i only got a lot of BSODs i didn't want to publish a tool where i would get masses of mail why i wouldn't be working... anyway.... if you can manage to get it working i'm really interested in the way how you have configurated the whole stuff... :-)

enough... now it's your turn :-)

... i was using 1xPCI / 1xUSB