Twinhan DVB-T-CI

I have tested the twinhan dvb-T card.

It kind of works. But somehow it depends on the original Twinhan software. If I have watched a channel at a certain frequency on the original twinhan software (twinhan dtv) then I can use DVBViewer with that frequency. I can scan for channels and watch the channels I find (both free and pay). But only at that frequency. After that I reformated my harddrive and reinstalled windows xp and installed only the drivers for the card, not the twinhan software, and then installed DVBViewer. Now I can't find any channel when I scan. Why is it that I first have to use Twinhan DTV to be able to use the card in DVBViewer??

Great program except for this problem!!!

@chimen: i also tried only installing the drivers. didn't work, had to install from the drivers setup.exe the whole stuff until DVBViewer worked as expected. be sure to have the latest driver/application :blush:

That module works only with DVB-S cards. Tried it with my C card and in Channel scan got the DVB-S scan parameters. How does DVBV deduct which card it uses if you select a module? There should be a setting for this.

vic20, you are supposed to put the module file in a directory called Modules in the DVBViewer dir.

But when I do that I can't start the program.

I tried another module earlier, but with that one, I could only see dvb-s stuff in the search dialog.

Please help!

I love this program.