Channels disappear

I have done a clean install of the new DVBViewer 3.1.2 and after i have scanned the channels with Twinhan DVB-T CI it finds all the channels fine and everything works ok. Then i delete all the other satellite-transponders and everything is still great. But when i quit the program and restart it all my DVB-T-channels are gone and all the satellite-transponders and channels are back.

Any sollutions?

Otherwise this program is starting to work great.

I also haved the same problem, and channels.dat isn't write protected and I haved try to set ALL access right for ALL users and groups to that file, but it's still the same...

The way I worked out is to completely delete the channels.dat file and to import the channels via a file .ini created with Griga's TransEdit... :)

But it's sad that so far I've lost the useful folder structuration by language... also I have to completely rebuild the Favourite list...

:)

I also haved the same problem, and channels.dat isn't write protected and I haved try to set ALL access right for ALL users and groups to that file, but it's still the same...

Same thing happens also here, terrestrial channels disappear after exit...

Which means, DVBViewer didn't re-write the file channels.dat.

Exactly this is happening to me - any modification whatsoever to the Channel list gets lost the moment I terminate DVDViewer. This is Not Good.

Write-protected? Missing access rights?

Ummm. It is a completely fresh installation, after all - Windows XP SP2, all current updates, NTFS drive.

[Plus I removed all write-protection and removed all permissions and added every single permission for "Everyone" ("Jeder")]

Things are working rather well with version 3.1, for what it's worth...

...I forgot to mention that after the operation I wrote it work well...

Maybe in the original channel list there is some kind of problem that cause the v. 3.1.2 to exit immediately without rework the channels db: normally I get a CPU usage peak after closing DVBViewer, that with the original v. 3.2.1 channellist I can't notice...

:bounce: